Mark your calendars: ANA general membership meeting October 6 from 7 to 9 p.m. – election of the next ANA board!
Watch this space! Wed., October 6 from 7 to 9 p.m. on Zoom we'll have our Fall general membership meeting where we elect the next board of directors. Everyone can attend but only ANA members in good standing are eligible to vote. Details to follow.
- September 1, 2021 Allandale Neighborhood Association board of directors meeting, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Zoom – Recording available
- Allandale Neighborhood Association Board of Directors Meeting, August 4, 7 – 9 p.m. on Zoom – Recording and minutes available
- The True Story of Skittles the Rescue Kitten
- The Yarborough Branch Library Is Open!
- Get Your Allandale Safety Yard Sign!
- Answers to Your Questions About Smart Water Meters
- Order your ANA T-Shirts now!!
Buy a spot in our business directory to promote your business!
The Allandale Neighbor newsletter, published 6 times a year, needs an editor. This is a volunteer position that takes approximately 20 hours/issue (6 issues/year). The newsletter reaches 4,900 households in Allandale. Responsibilities include: Call for content around the 15th of the month prior to publication (newsletters are published Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, and Dec) […]
August 2021 Allandale Neighbor
This is a volunteer position and we estimate it requires up to 6 hours a month. You would need to monitor messages in the group two to three times a week, or more frequently when discussions are more lively. This is our group: https://groups.io/g/allandale-neighborhood-austin/topics We’re looking for someone who is not primarily a contributor to […]
June 2021 Allandale Neighbor Newsletter