A downloadable Agenda for this meeting can be found HERE.
Allandale Neighborhood Association-General Meeting Agenda for Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
This meeting is In person at Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive, Austin, Texas 78759
1. Call to Order
a. Board Roll call/introductions
2. Minutes (5 Min; 7:05 – 7:10 pm)
a. Julie Peckham, ANA Secretary: Previous Minutes distributed with any changes noted
- Change to ANA Bylaws (10 Minutes; 7:10 – 7:20 pm). Change the text item 1:
Article VI: Board of Directors
Section 5. Board Terms and Qualifications
1. Members of the Board may serve no more than three consecutive terms, with the exception of the President, who may: (1) serve a fourth consecutive term if elected and (2) serve as a General Director, per Article VI, for a one-year term immediately following the President’s final term serving as President on the Board.
1. Members of the Board may serve no more than four consecutive terms.
- Board of Directors Election (30 Minutes 7:20 – 7:50 pm).
- ANA Nominating Committee – Amanda Cagle
- Appendix 2022 ANA Board Slate of Nominations
- Officer Reports (10 Minutes; 7:50 – 8:00 pm)
a. Treasurer, Nicko Burnett Budget Adoption for the next Fiscal Year)
- Committee & Special Committee Reports (30 Minutes 8:00 – 8:30 pm).
- Communications: Kaylee Romantic & Sarah Torchin
- Safety: Carlene Wegman Todd
- Parks, Recreation and Greenspace: Mary Fero
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use: Nathalie Frensley
- Good Governance Resolution and Committee (10 Minutes 8:30 – 8:40 pm).
a. Nathalie Frensley
- Neighborhood Input (10 Minutes; 8:40 – 8:50 pm)
- Unfinished Business
- Adjourn at or before 9pm