The next ANA General Meeting will be held Wednesday September 7, at 7 pm at NW Rec. Nominee recommendations for the 2016-2017 ANA EC and officers will be presented and voted upon. The slate was approved by the current EC, unanimously, Mon, Aug 29 There are no bylaw updates this year. Please join us! All welcome. ANA members in good standing (paid dues) will be able to vote on issues discussed.
The ANA September General meeting is scheduled for September 7, 7pm at the Northwest Recreation Center. Agenda for the meeting is posted below.
Council Member Leslie Pool will be joining us to provide updates on what is happening in the city and district and Ranleigh Hirsh will be providing an update on the Grove Development and the efforts for BCRC. In addition, we’ll also be electing the new ANA Executive Committee members.
Allandale Neighborhood Association
General Membership Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive
1. Call to Order/Roll
2. Minutes – secretary, Laura Beck: Previous months minutes stand approved as distributed, else changes noted & minutes approved with changes.
Council Member Pool
Ranleigh Hirsh – BCRC and the Grove PUD
4. Officer Reports
· Treasurer, Elliot Brubaker: Financial update
· Vice President, Marshall Thompson
President, Mike Nink
5. Standing Committee Reports
· Bylaws, Marshall Thompson
· Communications, Laura Beck
· Finance, Elliot Brubaker
· Membership, Kyle McAden
· Nominating, Scott Ehlers
· Safety, Laura DiCarlo
· Zoning, Jean Latsha
6. Associate Organization Reports
· Austin Neighborhoods Council, Caroline Reynolds
7. Special Committee Reports
· Bull Creek Road Coalition, Ranleigh Hirsh
· Austin Oaks, Kata Carbone
· Land Development Code, Allan McMurtry
8. Old Business
Recycling Fair, Sat, Oct 8 updates
9. New Business
· Election of new Executive Committee Members