Please join us!
Allandale Neighborhood Association
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive
- Call to Order/Roll
- Secretary, Laura Beck: July minutes stand approved as distributed, else changes noted & minutes approved with changes.
- Mike Tuttle with Bike Austin to present on the Bicycle Master Plan
- John W. Gillum, Facilities Process Manager, Austin Public Library to discuss the update to the Yarborough Branch Library
- Officer Reports
- Treasurer, Elliot Brubaker:
- Vice President, Marshall Thompson
- President, Mike Nink
- Standing Committee Reports
- Bylaws, Marshall Thompson
- Communications, Laura Beck: Next newsletter early Aug deadline, hit doorsteps mid Aug.
- Finance, Elliot Brubaker: Working on MFM and Stripe membership payments and reconciliation process.
- Membership, Kyle McAden:
- Nominating, Scott Ehlers: Finalizing nominations for September meeting; need to fill final voting member positions. Committee meeting in August.
- Safety, Laura DiCarlo: Safety Report; GNB project update; 3 BORs in July; 10 BOV;
- Zoning, Jean Latsha:
- Associate Organization Reports
- Austin Neighborhoods Council, Caroline Reynolds
- Special Committee Reports
- Bull Creek Road Coalition, Ranleigh Hirsh:
- Austin Oaks, Kata Carbone:
- Land Development Code, Allan McMurtry:
- Old Business
- New Business
- Recycling fair – fall date TBD
- Kata Carbone, Allandale Shoal Creek Greenbelt: proposed improvements to the overlook