Please join us, any and all are welcome.
Allandale Neighborhood Association
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive
- Call to Order/Roll
Secretary, Laura Beck: June minutes stand approved as distributed, else changes noted & minutes approved with changes.
Mike Tuttle with Bike Austin to present on the Bicycle Master Plan
Nancy Mohn Barnard with Crestview NA to ask for ANA support on a traffic change proposed by CM Cesar
- Officer Reports
- Treasurer, Elliot Brubaker: Financial update – website final payment made; cash position good with ad sales strong.
- Vice President, Marshall Thompson
- President, Mike Nink
- Standing Committee Reports
- Bylaws, Marshall Thompson
- Communications, Laura Beck – Next newsletter early Aug deadline, hit doorsteps mid Aug. Website, adding Listserv sign up and guidelines info.
- Finance, Elliot Brubaker
- Membership, Kyle McAden: July 4th wrap up
- Nominating, Scott Ehlers: nominations committee and nominations update
- Safety, Laura DiCarlo: Safety Report; GNB project and 6/29 meeting recap; illegal parking of business cars
- Zoning, Jean Latsha: Ask of EC to consider supporting zoning change at the southwest corner of Bull Creek and Hancock
- Associate Organization Reports
- Austin Neighborhoods Council, Caroline Reynolds
- Special Committee Reports
- Bull Creek Road Coalition, Ranleigh Hirsh:
- Austin Oaks, Kata Carbone:
- Land Development Code, Allan McMurtry:
- Old Business
- New Business