This Wed, at NW Rec, anyone welcome to join! Agenda here. You will always find our event posted to the calendar
Allandale Neighborhood Association
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive
- Call to Order/Roll
- Secretary, Laura Beck: May minutes stand approved as distributed, else changes noted & minutes approved with changes.
- Officer Reports
- Treasurer, Elliot Brubaker: Financial update
- Vice President, Marshall Thompson
- President, Mike Nink:
- Standing Committee Reports
- Bylaws, Marshall Thompson
- Communications, Laura Beck – June newsletter in development – drop date of June 15th;
- Finance, Elliot Brubaker
- Membership, Kyle McAden: July 4th Volunteers needed / organization update
- Nominating, Scott Ehlers:
- Safety, Laura DiCarlo: Safety Report / Community input meeting regarding Great Northern Blvd. June 29th 6-7pm at North Village library. Safety table at July 4th parade. New District Rep – Officer Will Harvey. Five BORs in April / May and 3 BOVs in May with 13 in April.
- Zoning, Jean Latsha: Austin Oaks Draft Ordinance change / update
- Associate Organization Reports
- Austin Neighborhoods Council, Caroline Reynolds
- Special Committee Reports
- Bull Creek Road Coalition, Ranleigh Hirsh: Update on BCRC. BCRC is in close negotiations with ARG/Milestone on the development. The negotiations were spurred on starting last Friday by city staff conditions on PUD approval. Things are moving very fast at this point and BCRC efforts have stepped up in our ask for more park and less traffic. Meetings for BCRC: June 7 or June 21 Zoning and Platting 6pm.
- Austin Oaks, Kata Carbone: Status of Austin Oaks with City
- Land Development Code, Allan McMurtry: Update on 4-member Council committee on neighborhoods
- Old Business
- Recycling Fair delayed until Fall
- New Business