Please join us, anyone welcome. Only standing/current ANA members may vote. Agenda here:
Allandale Neighborhood Association
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive
- Call to Order/Roll
Secretary, Laura Beck: March minutes stand approved as distributed, else changes noted & minutes approved with changes.
Katie Mulholland, Senior Planner CoA Planning & Zoning: Burnet Road Corridor Plan
- Officer Reports
- Treasurer, Elliot Brubaker: Financial update
- Vice President, Marshall Thompson
- President, Mike Nink
- Standing Committee Reports
- Bylaws, Marshall Thompson
- Communications, Laura Beck: Website launch; Newsletter schedule
- Finance, Elliot Brubaker
- Membership, Kyle McAden: Garage Sales Update
- Nominating, Scott Ehlers
- Safety, Laura DiCarlo: Great Northern initiative / Safety Report
- Zoning, Jean Latsha: Update on 2601 Pegram re-subdivision
- Associate Organization Reports
Austin Neighborhoods Council, Caroline Reynolds
- Special Committee Reports
- Bull Creek Road Coalition, Ranleigh Hirsh: Update on BCRC; recent decisions/approvals from city on Jackson Ave extension
- Austin Oaks, Kata Carbone: No report until the roll out of the Austin Oaks land use plan and determination if Austin Oaks has satisfactorily addressed our top issues.
- Land Development Code, Allan McMurtry: CodeNEXT update; Discussion on 6101 Cary Dr case.
- Old Business
- New Business
Movies in the Park