Allandale Neighborhood Association
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive
1. Call to Order/Roll
- Secretary, Jennifer Paris: November minutes stand approved as distributed, else changes noted & minutes approved with changes.
3. Guests/Presentations (None)
4. Officer Reports
- Treasurer, Elliot Brubaker
- Vice President, Marshall Thompson
- President, Kata Carbone
5. Standing Committee Reports
- Bylaws, Marshall Thompson
- Communications, Laura Beck
- Finance, Elliot Brubaker
- Membership, Anetta Paver
- Nominating, Mike Nink
- Safety, Laura DiCarlo
- Zoning, Nathan Vassar
6. Associate Organization Reports
- Austin Neighborhoods Council, David Orshalick: N/A (no ANC meeting in Nov/Dec)
7. Special Committee Reports
- Bull Creek Road Coalition, Robert McDougal
- Land Development Code, Allan McMurtry
- Northwest Park, Laura Beck
8. Old Business
- Austin Oaks PUD update, Nathan Vassar & Kata Carbone
9. New Business
a) Budget request to approve 5th annual tree pruning workshop in January.
b) Variance request to park RV in driveway instead of behind a fence.
c) Proposed addition of bicycle lane on Northcross Drive.
d) Allandale listserv moderator.
e) ANA calendar of events: scheduling & volunteers for community activities.