Allandale Neighborhood Association
Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive
1. Call to Order/Roll
- Secretary, Jennifer Paris: September & October minutes stand approved as distributed, else changes noted & minutes approved with changes.
- CapMetro representative will talk about MetroRapid (route 803 runs from near the Domain to Westgate, through Allandale via Burnet Road) features & benefits of the next generation of high-capacity transit service with real-time arrival notices, downtown priority lanes, mobile ticketing, free wi-fi, and comfortable stations & vehicles.
4. New Business
- Shoal Creek Blvd@Treadwell crosswalk: pedestrian safety measures, requirements and options. [Agenda adjustment request: move this item up after #3.]
5. Officer Reports
- Treasurer, Elliot Brubaker: Current financial status
- Vice President, Marshall Thompson
- President, Kata Carbone: Request to adjust agenda; updates on membership, legal fund, volunteers, archives.
6. Standing Committee Reports
- Bylaws, Marshall Thompson
- Communications, Laura Beck
- Finance, Elliot Brubaker: Schedule meeting to develop/review/approve budget.
- Membership, Anetta Paver
- Nominating, Mike Nink
- Safety, Laura DiCarlo: Neighborhood updates; plan for future Take 10 CPR program.
- Zoning, Nathan Vassar: Items pending action/review; schedule committee meeting.
7. Associate Organization Reports
- Austin Neighborhoods Council, David Orshalick
8. Special Committee Reports
- Bull Creek Road Coalition, Robert McDougal
- Land Development Code, Allan McMurtry
9. Old Business (None)