2014 Proposed Revisions to the ANA Bylaws
ANA Bylaws Committee members, along with the Executive Committee (EC), reviewed and recommend revisions to the Bylaws in order to:
* update Treasurer and Secretary duties;
* clarify EC qualifications;
* provide for additional year of consecutive service to President;
* specify method by which absences constitute removal from the EC;
* correct outdated reference pertaining to Notice of Meetings;
* allow teleconferencing to satisfy EC quorum requirement at Special/Called Meetings;
* allow volunteer to maintain the history of Allandale.
The revised bylaws are presented to the neighborhood for review in electronic form on the Allandale Neighborhood Association website www.allandaleneighbor.com (here) and in hard copy form posted at the Yarborough Library, 2200 Hancock Drive.
Changes appear in red, with additions denoted by underlines and deletions denoted by strikethroughs.
Please review the proposed changes prior to voting to ratify them at the General Membership Meeting to be held at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive.