ANA Bylaws Committee members, along with the
Executive Committee (EC), reviewed and recommended
minor revisions to the bylaws in order to:
- further clarify neighborhood boundaries;
- establish a non-voting business sponsorship category;
- introduce quorum monitoring duties at Executive Committee (EC) and General Membership meetings;
- eliminate the ex officio EC membership status of the newsletter editor; and
- specify the procedure for selecting and presenting the EC slate of nominees.
The revised bylaws are presented to the neighborhood for review in electronic form on this website (www.allandaleneighbor.com) and in hard copy form posted at the Yarborough Library, 2200 Hancock Drive. Changes appear in red, with additions denoted by underlines and deletions denoted by strikethroughs. Please review the proposed changes and vote to ratify them at the General Membership Meeting in September at Northwest Recreation Center, 2913 Northland Drive. Click here to download and review the changes.