Good afternoon! Please find below the status of work for the Allandale Storm Drain Improvements
- Finalized sod placement
- Continued watering of grass
- Final paving occurred Thursday, August 9 through Saturday, August 11.
Rain Days: None
**The schedule below is projected as accurately as possible, however, all dates are subject to change due to the nature of construction and weather**
- Wastewater manholes on Bull Creek between 2222 and White Rock will receive epoxy coating to inhibit corrosion on Wednesday, August 15.
- Handrail on Bull Creek should be completed by Friday, August 17
- Striping on Shoal Creek will be completed on Friday, August 17
- Adding topsoil and mulch to the outfall at Shoal Creek and Bull Creek.
- Final walk through on Thursday, August 16
- Curb addresses will be painted on Monday, August 20 and should take several days to complete.
Project construction contacts are:
Project Manager, George Jackson
George.Jackson [Email address: George.Jackson #AT# austintexas.gov - replace #AT# with @ ]
Construction Inspector, Jim Evans
512.974.1586 (desk); 512.576.8890
James.Evans [Email address: James.Evans #AT# austintexas.gov - replace #AT# with @ ]