Following are construction updates for the next two weeks for the Allandale Storm Drain Improvements Project.
Completions Prior Week:
- Inlet and sewer line installation on Bull Creek is complete.
- Bull Creek – Sewer lines will be tested from Monday, January 23 through Wednesday, January 25. On these days, there may be some interruption to regular services. If this is the case, a representative will notify you. On these dates, we ask that you not use your water service between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. There are no street closures or reductions associated with this work.
- White Horse – Water line work scheduled from Monday, January 23 through Wednesday, January 25 will necessitate a full closure of White Horse between Bull Creek and Nasco. Water services work scheduled from Monday, January 30 through Friday, February 3 will require a flagger operation on White Horse between Bull Creek and Nasco.
- Nasco – Sewer service work on Nasco scheduled for Thursday, January 26, and Friday, January 27 will necessitate a full closure of Nasco north of White Horse to 6307 Nasco. A storm trunk line will be installed on Nasco from Thursday, January 26 through Friday, February 3. This will necessitate a full closure of Nasco between White Horse and Cavileer.
- Repaving of Bull Creek will begin once testing and acceptance of sewer lines has been completed. This is expected to occur in mid-February.
Please note that there will be no weekend construction for the foreseeable future. Thank you for working to help keep the children away from the construction area and equipment. Information on the Allandale Storm Drain Improvements can always be found at www.austintexas.gov/watershed/flood_allandale.htm.
As always, project construction contacts are:
Project Manager, Tony Krauss
Tony.Krauss [Email address: Tony.Krauss #AT# austintexas.gov - replace #AT# with @ ]
Construction Inspector, Jim Evans
512.974.1586 (desk); 512.576.8890
James.Evans [Email address: James.Evans #AT# austintexas.gov - replace #AT# with @ ]
Inspection Supervisor, Greg Weems
Greg.Weems [Email address: Greg.Weems #AT# austintexas.gov - replace #AT# with @ ]
Carolyn Perez, Public Information Officer
Public Works Department
City of Austin