Project Updates for the weeks of December 4-17, 2011:
Storm drain lines on White Horse are completed. All water services are tied in on 2222 and the upstream transition is started. The wing walls should be completed this week. Water is already flowing into the box.
White Horse Trail:
Work on the upstream structure will necessitate a full closure near 2402 White Horse for Tuesday December 6 and Wednesday December 7 and possibly Thursday, December 8.
Bull Creek Road:
· One remaining wastewater service line just south of White Rock will be completed next Monday, December 12.
· There will be a full closure on Tuesday, December 6 on Bull Creek at Northland, near 5701 Bull Creek to complete work on the inlet at this intersection. This work should be completed by Wednesday, December 7, barring unforeseen circumstances.
· Flaggers will be placed beginning this week (December 10 and 11) at the intersection of Bull Creek and Nasco and on Bull Creek between White Rock and White Horse to complete Sewer services and testing. This work will continue through the remainder of next week.
· Cross connections of the 7×4 box culvert (internal connection from one box to the other) on Bull Creek will require a flagger between White Rock and White Horse. Both East and West water tie-in’s at Northland will require flagger operations at Bull Creek and Nasco intersection, beginning Friday, December 9 and Sunday, December 11.
· Due to the work on Bull Creek Road on Thursday and Friday (December 8 and 9) avoid traveling west on White Rock near Bull Creek intersection.
· Sewer service work on Nasco will necessitate full closure from 6408 Nasco to 6505 Nasco on Tuesday, December 6 through Friday, December 9.
· Work on the Nasco storm drain line will require a full closure from 6308 Nasco to 6505 Nasco from Thursday December 8 through Friday, December 16 but will open on the weekend. Unfortunately in this area, driveways may not all be opened at night. Work is expected to proceed through this area at approximately 100 feet per day through next week.
· A flagger operation will be in place at Bull Creek and Nasco intersection beginning next week and lasting through the remainder of the week.
· West tie in on Northland requires flagger at Northland and Bull Creek