There will be a (free) presentation, How to be a Neighborhood Crime Analyst on Saturday, Oct. 30 11a – 1p at Carver Branch Library <http://www.austinlibrary.com/apllocations.cfm?acronym=acb> (1161 Angelina in East Austin) MAP <http://www.austinlibrary.com/apllocations.cfm?acronym=acb> . No need to RSVP
* APD Crime Analyst vs Neighborhood Crime Analyst (NCA)
* What is the role of the NCA? * How to partner with APD?
* How to find hot spots in your neighborhood?
* How to find frequent offenders and how to recognize them on the street?
* What is your neighborhood's crime signature? * How does your neighborhood rank for a given crime?
Jack Darby (krimelabb.com)