Below is CapMetro's ServicePlan 2020 Open House schedule for November.
Revised service recommendations (based on initial public and advisory committee feedback) will be discussed at these meetings.
Monday, November 16, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Northeast — University Hills Branch Library, 4721 Loyola Ln.
Tuesday, November 17, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
North — Little Walnut Creek Branch Library, 835 W. Rundberg Ln.
The October 2009 edition of the Allandale Neighbor is being delivered. What follows is a list of the articles included in this issue:
• Resubdivisions in Allandale on the Rise
• How Allandale Pioneered Central Air Conditioning
• ANA President’s Letter
• Notes from ANA’s September 24 General Membership Meeting
• Thanks to Allan and Joe
• Cleaned Your Gutters Lately?
• Neighborhood Watch News
• Community Sourcing: The Allandale Website
• Jackie O’Keefe: Allandale Native Plant Gardener
• Profiles of ANA’s New Executive Committee Members
• Lucky J’s Chicken & Waffles
Make a difference
2009 Leadership Academy for Public Service
What goes on inside a real campaign?
What does it take to run for an elected office?
THE ACADEMY PROVIDES REAL, PRACTICAL ADVICE
The non-partisan Leadership Academy for Public Service presents sensible and specific strategies for assessing, planning, and organizing a political campaign.