students at the University of Texas at Austin are conducting a research study to
explore Austinites’ current energy consumption and their preferences
for various energy policies and vehicle technologies. Because this
information is pertinent to Capital Metro a link has been provided to the
- The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- The survey
will ask questions about you, your travel, and your household’s energy use.
- No names or other identifying information will be used in preparing the
data for analysis.
- There are no risks involved in participation in this
study and no direct benefits.
- You are not obligated to participate in the
survey and you can stop at anytime.
- However, your input and opinions are
VERY IMPORTANT, since it is critical that all perspectives and types of
residents be represented in this survey.
The UT Department of Civil Engineering Graduate Research Survey on Austin
Area Energy Use and Travel can be found at http://www.energysurvey.co.nr/ .
Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.
Metropolitan Transportation Authority
email: riderinfo [Email address: riderinfo #AT# capmetro.org - replace #AT# with @ ]