As a reminder, this Thursday the City of Austin will be providing an update on the Great Northern detention pond project that will be getting underway in October. Come and get the details about this very large project. The presentation is part of ANA’s Executive Committee meeting. Below is the agenda for the meeting.
The Allandale Neighborhood Association will have its monthly Executive
Committee meeting, Thursday, Aug 28, 2008 at the Yarborough Library, 2200
Hancock Dr, from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. All Allandale residents are welcomed and
encouraged to attend.
Call meeting to order – 6:30
– Approval of Minutes from July.
– Treasurer’s report
– Great Northern Detention Project – City of Austin
– Update on Bull Creek Drainage Project – City of Austin
– VMU Subcommittee – Outcome of Council vote regarding Tracts 5, 14 and 15
– Status on Wal-Mart revised site plan
– Beautification – Upcoming Projects – Linnea Anderson
– Neighborhood Safety Committee – Neighborhood Watch Signs and status on Block Captain network – Laura DiCarlo
– Open space requirement for future mixed use developments – Steven Zettner
– Payment plan for attorney
– Draft of ANA budget
Adjourn – 8:25