Well I’m a little late in getting the April edition of the Allandale Neighbor on to the web site but here it is. If you have not gotten around to reading it yet, I recommend you do so. In this edition, we’ve included:
– a write up and photos on the Celebrate Allandale picnic,
– an update on the Northcross redevelopment project (you’ve heard of that haven’t you),
– the minutes from the March general meeting,
– a piece on the Davis Cemetery on Vine St. by Jack Kern and Doug Davis,
– a story by Cathy Yang on the the people behind putting the newsletter together,
– and much more.
(continue reading "April’s newsletter")