Our January General Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 25, beginning at 6 p.m. at the Ralph Yarborough Library. We hope that you will find the agenda helpful. It will include:
1. Neighborhood Watch Program presented by Officer Crowder. (up to 30 minutes) 6:05-6:35
2. Realizing Our 2010 Vision and plans for Lucy Reed School presented by Dr. Forgione, AISD Superintendent. 6:35-7:05 (up to 30 minutes)
3. Incoming ANA Zoning Chair, John Keohane. (up to 5 minutes) 7:05-7:10
4. Neighborhood Planning presented by Scott Witeman, City of Austin. Allandale is scheduled to begin this process in late Summer/early Fall. (up to 20 minutes) 7:10-7:30
5. Allandale Sidewalk Project presented by Darryl Haba, City of Austin. (up to 15 minutes) 7:30-7:45
6. Zoning request to allow a liquor store at 6800 Burnet Road presented by Sam Buford, the developer, 7:45-8:00
7. Final Neighborhood Business and announcements….
Our goal is to be done by 8:15 p.m.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you….
Gretchen Vaden Nagy